Grande Prairie Family was born in 2018, as a way for local parents to connect with each other and the community. While our mission hasn’t changed, the way we plan to do that has. Here’s what you can expect from the updated Grande Prairie Family:
- An opportunity to share your voice with other parents by being a published guest contributor. Tell us a funny parenting story, share a review of a favourite local place or product, give us your best tips and hacks, or just get something on your mama heart out on paper. Click here to find out more or submit your piece!
- A monthly round up of the best local activities in and around Grande Prairie and an active calendar of events. Is your business or club having an event? Do you know of something cool happening in or around GP? Add it here.
- A free business directory to help you find the local business you’re looking for. Add your business here for free.
- Guides to the city to help make parenting in the Peace Country easier and more fun.
- A Parenting Best Practices chat, where you can ask questions and get answers in a judgement free zone. Join now on Facebook.
- The ability to connect your local business to our platform of parents. Want more info? Contact us here.
Thanks for joining us in this journey! As always, we appreciate your comments and feedback, and look forward to hearing from you.